Forms & Student Information
- Menstrual cramp relief medication
- Cough drops
- Throat lozenges
First aid kits are available on each hall and contain all items on the self-help shelf as well as ice packs, gloves, and bandages. Contact your resident hall assistant for these items.
Health Services offers the morning after pill. Students will need to schedule an appointment with Health Services. There is no charge for this service, and as with all services, it is confidential.
The morning after pill (Plan B) may be given up to 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex.
Release of Health Information
Occasionally students need to have their health records/immunization records mailed or faxed to their doctor at home, another college, grad school, or a new employer. In order for us to provide these records we need to have an Authorization for the release of health information form completed. You may print out this form below, and either fax or mail the completed form to us. Your records will be sent out within 2 weeks of us receiving the release. Health Records are kept by Health Services for 10 years after you leave Washington College.
Download: Authorization for the release of health information (PDF)
College Health Insurance
If you purchased health insurance from the college and you need to print you insurance card, click here.
Required for First-year students
- Medical Leave Return Form- Counseling
- Medical Leave Return Form - Health Services
- Authorization for Health Information to be Released from Washington College Health & Counseling Services
- Authorization for the Release of Health Information to Washington College
- Meningitis Vaccine Waiver
- Tuberculosis Screening and Targeted Testing