We want to get to know the person behind the application; the real you. We hope Washington College will become part of your journey. So let’s explore together whether we make a good fit. Send us an email, text, or even DM on instagram, we'd love to hear from you.
We have admissions counselors and support staff members who are made available to you throughout the entire admissions process.
Your assigned counselor may visit your high school, be in your area for off-campus interviews, attend local college fairs, meet with you on campus during your visit, and will be the first person to read your application for admission when you’re ready to apply.
- (410) 421-7405
- Transfer Students
- (410) 390-0757
- Maryland (Montgomery County, Prince George's County, Baltimore City), Washington D.C., Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut
- (410) 390-0305
- Maryland (Baltimore City Private Schools & Baltimore County), Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Puerto Rico
- (410) 927-1710
- Pennsylvania, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Wisconsin
- (410) 449-7177
- Southern New Jersey & New York
- (410) 810-7212
- Northern New Jersey & Maryland (Eastern Shore and Harford County)
- Maryland (Allegany, Carroll, Frederick, Garrett, and Washington Counties), Southern Delaware, and West Virginia
- International Students, Northern Delaware
- Maryland (Calvert, Charles, Howard, and St. Mary's Counties) and West Coast States
Minors: Creative Writing and Anthropology
Campus Involvement: OAS Tutor, Campus Garden Club Member, former EROS Social Coordinator, Elm Staff Writer, FBBO Intern, Volunteer Eastern Shore Rabbit Rescue, Wildlife Conservation Club Member
Minors: European Studies and Dance
Campus Involvement: Dance Club, Alpha Omicron Pi, Secretary of the National Honors Society for Dance
Minors: Journalism, Editing & Publishing and Music
Campus Involvement: Club Volleyball, Musical Theatre, and Chorus