We want to get to know the person behind the application; the real you. We hope Washington College will become part of your journey. So let’s explore together whether we make a good fit. Send us an email, text, or even DM on instagram, we'd love to hear from you.
We have admissions counselors and support staff members who are made available to you throughout the entire admissions process.
Your assigned counselor may visit your high school, be in your area for off-campus interviews, attend local college fairs, meet with you on campus during your visit, and will be the first person to read your application for admission when you’re ready to apply.
- (410) 421-7405
- Transfer Students
- (410) 390-0757
- Maryland (Montgomery County, Prince George's County, Baltimore City), Washington D.C., Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut
- (410) 390-0305
- Maryland (Baltimore City Private Schools & Baltimore County), Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Puerto Rico
- (410) 927-1710
- Pennsylvania, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Wisconsin
- (410) 449-7177
- Southern New Jersey & New York
- (410) 810-7212
- Northern New Jersey & Maryland (Eastern Shore and Harford County)
- International Students, Northern Delaware
- Western United States, Prince George’s Co (MD), PA 05 (Philly), and select areas in Baltimore City and DC
- Virginia, Anne Arundel County (MD)