Living on campus is an important part of the Washington College experience, giving
you the opportunity to meet new people and develop important study habits and life
The week of October 1st-7th
Health and Safety Inspections
October 12th and 13th.
Halls and the Dining Hall are open during Fall Break
For students who need transportation refer to the email sent on 9/22 from Transportation. Detailed information is provided there
The Halls are open but dining services will be limited.
Transportation information will be sent via email later in the semester.
What can we help you find?
- Having a maintenance or housekeeping issue? Generate a work-order with Buildings and Grounds. Report maintenance issues as soon as you can. You can also alert your RA, the RA on duty, or your Area Coordinator. If you suspect mold, this needs to be reported promptly!
- Cable TV, wi-fi or other tech problems? Contact OIT for assistance.
- Please visit Health and Counseling Services if you have any medical or mental health concerns.
- All residential students are required to have a meal plan.
- Meet your office of Public Safety.
- Do you know about Safe Ride? Shuttles?
- Central Services offers on campus mail services as well as package services.