Expenses and Reimbursements Guidelines
All reimbursements, expenses and purchases must have a legitimate business purpose in relation to Washington College. Payments of College Funds must be reasonable and necessary. This applies to all forms of payment (credit card, check, echeck and wire)
College Policies and Procedures
- Alcohol Policy for Washington College
- Interim Travel and Business Expense Guidelines
- AXA Travel Assistance Services
- Travel Assistance Info and Card
- Fixed Asset and Capital Purchases Policy
- Procurement Policy and Procedures
- Tech Purchasing Policy
Misc Accounts Payable Forms
Are you using Federal Funds?
The System for Award Management (SAM) is combining federal procurement systems and the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance into one new system.
*Know your CFDA # *Verify your vendor -Excluded Parties List System (EPLS)
Are you an unincorporated subcontractor?
Independent Contractor Disclosure: PDF