Zero Waste Move-In
As part of our commitment to campus sustainability, help us reach our goal of 100% waste diversion on move-in day.
Before Coming to Campus
2) Unbox and unwrap new purchases* to avoid bringing extra cardboard, plastic, and styrofoam to campus.
3) Pack items in containers that will be useful throughout the year, such as reusable cloth bags or durable storage bins.
1) Break down cardboard boxes.
2) Bring cardboard, styrofoam, and plastic to the nearest recycling station.
Learn more about campus recycling.
* Please keep new refrigerators in their original packaging for safe transport to your residence hall.