In its 66th year, the Washington College Concert Series continues to produce and present the greatest and most diverse examples of music by supporting local, national, and international musicians in their creation of artistic works. Our mission is to provide Washington College students, the Maryland Eastern Shore, and the Delmarva Peninsula with the most exciting and culturally innovative performances that highlight Washington College as a leader in arts education. The Concert Series, together with the Washington College Music Department, supports a haven where students and community members can share in the experience of watching, creating and celebrating the amazing wonders of all different musics. Learn more about our Premier Artists, Student Performances, and Community Outreach Program by exploring our website or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feb 02 12:00pm Trio Simpatico
- Feb 08 7:30pm Thomas Beard - The Evolution of Negro Spirituals
- Feb 15 7:30pm Lori Kesner (flute), Dan Shomper (cello) & Woobin Park (piano)
- Mar 29 7:30pm John Thomas (saxophone) and Teodora Adzharova (piano)
- Apr 21 All Day Washington College Piano Festival
Jonathan McCollum, Ph.D.
Premier Artist Series, Artistic Director
John Leupold, D.M.A
12@Hotchkiss, Artistic Director
Ken Schweitzer, D.M.A
Concert Series Advisory Council, Chair