In its 66th year, the Washington College Concert Series continues to produce and present the greatest and most diverse examples of music by supporting local, national, and international musicians in their creation of artistic works. Our mission is to provide Washington College students, the Maryland Eastern Shore, and the Delmarva Peninsula with the most exciting and culturally innovative performances that highlight Washington College as a leader in arts education. The Concert Series, together with the Washington College Music Department, supports a haven where students and community members can share in the experience of watching, creating and celebrating the amazing wonders of all different musics. Learn more about our Premier Artists, Student Performances, and Community Outreach Program by exploring our website or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oct 21 6:00pm Matt Palmer, guitar, Tanya Anisimova, cello
- Nov 08 7:30pm Rahim AlHaj - Arabic Oud with String/Percussion Septet
- Jan 31 7:30pm Raissa Katona Bennett, Vocalist
- Apr 04 7:30pm Mimi Stillman, flute, and the Annapolis Chamber Orchestra
- Apr 20 7:30pm Yong Hi Moon, Piano
Jonathan McCollum, Ph.D.
Premier Artist Series, Artistic Director
John Leupold, D.M.A
12@Hotchkiss, Artistic Director
Ken Schweitzer, D.M.A
Concert Series Advisory Council, Chair