We Love WC Day
We Love WC Day is our favorite event of the year! It is filled with opportunities to chat with members of the WC community and find out why everyone in Goose Nation loves Washington College so much.
Join Washington College virtually on February 13th to learn about Orientation Explore! and our Peer Mentor Program—resources that will provide you the best transition to life at WC. You will also have the chance to meet with our Signature Centers, Center for Career Development, Intercultural Affairs, and the Cater Society to learn how they can enhance your education—no matter your major. End the day with a student-led virtual tour and meeting with your admissions counselor.
February 13th - Schedule
10:00-10:40: Breakout Session 1
10:45-11:25: Breakout Session 2
Breakout Session Options:
- Center for Environment & Society
- Rose O'Neill Literary House
- Starr Center for the Study of the American Experience
- Center for Career Development
- Orientation EXPLORE!
- Douglass Cater Society of Junior Fellows
- Office of Intercultural Affairs
11:30-1:00 – Optional Programs
- 11:30 AM – Counselor Conversation or virtual campus tour
- 12:00 PM – Virtual campus tour, for those doing Counselor Conversation
Once you register, check your email for the link to join.