The Washington Fund
Your contributions to The Washington Fund can make the most widespread difference at Washington College, because it supports every student’s educational experience beyond what tuition pays for.
Gifts to The Washington Fund shape the quality of life on campus, day in and day out, in the form of …
- Scholarships that enable students with limited means to realize their dreams
- Learning opportunities outside the classroom
- Attention and improvements to the residence halls our students call home
- Athletics equipment that boosts team confidence
- Professional support of our dedicated faculty
- Care of photo-worthy grounds and gardens
… and so much more.
The Washington Fund proves there is strength in numbers; gifts of every size add up to make a significant impact on students, faculty and staff. That’s because the fund supports the College’s most urgent needs, the things little and large that add up to define our character and drive our mission. You know them when you see them, and as a Washington Fund contributor, you make them happen.
The easiest way to have the greatest effect, year after year? Divide your gift of any amount into monthly or quarterly recurring payments. Your continuous support will mean the world to students, both today and for a lifetime.