Auditing a Course
Interested in auditing an undergraduate course? Here are the steps for alumni and non-matriculated community members.
When to Sign Up
After all matriculated students have registered, remaining seats open up to dual enrollment, non-matriculated employee, and continuing education registration.
Registration opens in mid-April for Fall enrollment, and mid-November for Spring enrollment. [Is this accurate?]
How to Sign Up
- Determine what course you'd like to audit by visiting [XXX]. Audited courses are subject to pre-requisites.
- Complete the Non-degree Student Registration Form (PDF) and email to [email protected].
- There are slightly different processes for dual enrollment students and employees / employee dependents.
- For language courses, there is an extra step of working with the instructor to confirm language placement.
- When confirmed, the Registrar's Office will send you onboarding information and notify Financial Aid about your enrollment.
- A bill for the course will be issued by Accounts Receivable. [Is there an approximate cost range for auditing we can include?]