Plan Your Visit
- Location/Address: Back entrance of Gibson Center for the Arts
- Admission: Free
- Directions: Visitor Guide
- Parking: Parking is available in the lot behind the Gibson Center for the Arts and in the lots next to the Roy Kirby, Jr. Stadium. Please use Visitor parking spots prior to 3:00 pm.
Eating, drinking, and gum chewing are not permitted in the exhibition space.
Cellular phones may not be used in the gallery.
Pencils only, no pens or other writing utensils.
Photography may be permitted on a show to show basis.
Keep a safe distance between you and the work of art. Please do not touch the artwork or our display walls.
Bags and Personal Possessions
- For security reasons, all bags may be subject to search upon entering the gallery.
- Bags and backpacks may not be worn inside the Gallery.
- No strollers are allowed in the gallery, but may be left at the entrance.
We are fully prepared to assist visitors with mobility impairments and adhere to all ADA guidelines.
We ask that all group visits of 10 or more please call us ahead of time to schedule a docent-led tour. You can contact us at 410-778-6499 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.