The Washington College Transportation Department is happy to assist students, faculty and staff with specific transportation needs. Use the links to below to learn about the services we can offer. For services outside of those that the College can offer, please contact local transportation services. A list is provided below.
The College offers a ride board in Hodson Hall. This allows students needing a ride to “pair up” with a student who is offering a ride. Students feel carpooling is fast, fun and an affordable way to commute.
Be sure to check out the Bulletin Board downstairs in Hodson for information about Ride Share.
For questions about Ride Share, contact Student Engagement at 410-778-7146.
Local Transportation Services
Listed below are local transportation services. Contact information is provided as a directory listing only; the College does not recommend or warrant these companies or the services offered. Most services require 24-hour notice for transportation to BWI Airport or other destinations beyond the local service area.
- A Little R&R Transportation LLC - 443-249-3001
- Annapolis First Limo - 301-328-6044 www.annapolisfirstlimo.com
- Bay Country Taxi Service - 410-770-9030
- Bay Runner Shuttle - 410-912-6000, www.bayrunnershuttle.com
- Delmarva Community Transit Team - 410-778-5187 or www.mustbus.org
- Errand Service by Sue - 410-708-5202
- Kent Island Sedan Service - 443-488-3345
- Key Lime Taxi - 410-996-4950
- M&M Shuttle - 443-528-7174
- Prince Limosine - 443-480-3682
- Ray Jones - 443-480-0341
- Ready to Roll, LLC- 800-787-1609
Robert Alexander ’88 CEO of RMA
- Sue Reep Transportation Service - 410-708-5202, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uber/ Lyft - Curtis - 410-490-6167
Uber/Lyft - Valerie Hoxter - 410-200-3677, MsHoxter@msn.com
Have a question? Feel free to stop by Student Affairs or reach out by phone or e-mail.Lisa Jones, Transportation Manager