There Are Two Ways to Apply to Washington College
By applying with the Washington College Application, you will receive an application fee waiver and priority scholarship consideration.
Applying with the Common Application instead? You will receive the same benefits and equal admission consideration (including an application fee waiver).
What We Need from You
The following items are required for your application:
- Completed and signed application form
- Admission essay/personal statement
- SAT-I or ACT scores or login to your account to complete and submit test optional e-form
- One counselor recommendation
- Official transcript
The following items are recommended for your application:
- Teacher recommendation
- Activities sheet or résumé
- Early Decision - November 15 (Notification by December 15) (Early Decision Form)
- Early Action - December 1 (Notification by January 15)
- Regular Decision - February 15 (Notification by March 29)
notice of availability of annual security & fire safety report
Federal legislation requires institutions of higher education to inform prospective members of our campus community about its most recent crime statistics, campus safety tips, and other important information. Click here for information about safety and security at Washington College.
Information for International, Transfer Students, and Veterans
Learn more by choosing your group: