In its 63rd year, the Washington College Concert Series is continues to produce and present the greatest and most diverse examples of music by supporting local, national, and international musicians in their creation of artistic works. Our mission is to provide Washington College students, the Maryland Eastern Shore, and the Delmarva Peninsula with the most exciting and culturally innovative performances that highlight Washington College as a leader in arts education. The Concert Series, together with the Washington College Music Department, supports a haven where students and community members can share in the experience of watching, creating and celebrating the amazing wonders of all different musics. Learn more about our Premier Artists, 12@Hotchkiss, Student Performances, and Community Outreach Program by exploring our website or emailing email@example.com.
- Sep 04 6:00pm The Electric Brigade (US Navy Popular Music Ensemble)
- Sep 05 12:00pm Marty Knepp Trio
- Sep 28 3:00pm Carnivals & Dances: Virtuoso French Music for Two Pianos
- Oct 03 12:00pm Nikita Borisevich, Violin
- Oct 25 7:30pm Grammy Award Winning - Los Angeles Guitar Quartet (LAGQ)
Jonathan McCollum, Ph.D.
Premier Artist Series, Artistic Director
John Leupold, D.M.A
12@Hotchkiss, Artistic Director
Ken Schweitzer, D.M.A
Concert Series Advisory Council, Chair