In its 63rd year, the Washington College Concert Series is continues to produce and present the greatest and most diverse examples of music by supporting local, national, and international musicians in their creation of artistic works. Our mission is to provide Washington College students, the Maryland Eastern Shore, and the Delmarva Peninsula with the most exciting and culturally innovative performances that highlight Washington College as a leader in arts education. The Concert Series, together with the Washington College Music Department, supports a haven where students and community members can share in the experience of watching, creating and celebrating the amazing wonders of all different musics. Learn more about our Premier Artists, 12@Hotchkiss, Student Performances, and Community Outreach Program by exploring our website or emailing email@example.com.
- Sep 28 3:00pm Carnivals & Dances: Virtuoso French Music for Two Pianos
- Oct 03 12:00pm Nikita Borisevich, Violin and Margarita Loukachkina, Piano
- Oct 25 7:30pm Grammy Award Winning - Los Angeles Guitar Quartet (LAGQ)
- Nov 07 12:00pm Jonathan Scales Fourchestra
- Nov 11 7:30pm Trio Galilei – StoryQuest: Remembering WWII
Jonathan McCollum, Ph.D.
Premier Artist Series, Artistic Director
John Leupold, D.M.A
12@Hotchkiss, Artistic Director
Ken Schweitzer, D.M.A
Concert Series Advisory Council, Chair