- CMS Help and Resources
- Widget Gallery
- Profiles Instructions
- Page Templates
- Core site, basic page
- Core site, page with widgets
- Academic sites, basic page
- Administrative Offices, basic page
- Academic sites, home page
- Administrative Offices, home page
Offices & Services
We provide quality academic support services to help students become active and independent learners.
We help you get here!
Get connected, stay connected, join the WC network!
Monday-Friday: 8:30 - 4:30
Saturday: 10:00 - 2:00
We help with maintenance requests, service, and upkeep!
Monday-Friday: 8:30 - 4:30
Calendars, special event planning, and more.
Helping our students along their paths, from interns to executives.
Mail and print support.
Keeping George Washington’s promise, our office manages the generous gifts that people make to the college.
We tell it, share it, and show it! College communications HQ, including media information, branding and Web guidelines, and official downloads.
Weekdays: 7:30am to 7:30pm
Weekends: 10:30am to 6:00pm
Workshops, programs, and resources for mapping the Chester and beyond.
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 - 2:00 a.m.
Friday: 8:00 -10:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
Sunday: Noon-2:00 a.m.
Video and photography servies, plus helpful drop-in classes and tutorials!
We help students, clubs, faculty, and staff plan and run activities on campus.
Numbers, and calculators, and loans - but most importantly, people who can help!
Our office manages grants and academic services, and also oversees campus events.
Office: Lower level of Wicomico Residence House
Hours: M-F 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Grades, courses, transcripts, and advisory information. Plus a lot of friendly faces!
Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Our office home to all the homes! Find hall details, floorplans, forms and checklists. Meet your Resident Advisor!
This is a “My Location” blurb. Use it to provide quick, easy access to contact and location info for your department or office.
To make one, create a blurb type called “My Location,” and add a blurb there with the text of your location.
This is a template for the homepage of an administrative office.
It includes space for an introduction to your office, as well as widgets for news, events and photo galleries from your group.
Our Top 3 Questions
How do I use the 3 Questions widget?
This widget is super easy to use! Add blurbs to the “Top 3 Questions” type— just enter the question as the blurb title and the answer as the blurb body.
What if I enter more than three blurbs?
No problem. The widget will show three of your Top Questions at a time, randomly selected.
Can I use a video as the answer to a question?
- Academic Calendar
- Alumni Weekend
- Birthday Ball
- Business Office
- Career Center
- Course Catalog
- First Year Programs & Orientation
- Concert Series
- Staff Directory
- Exam Schedules
- Fall Family Weekend
- Film Series
- Honor Code
- Human Resources
- Job Shadowing
- Manage My ID
- Maps & Directions
- Miller Library
- Quantitative Skills Center
- Public Safety
- Global Education Office
- Study Abroad
- Web Advisor
- Writing Center
- Transferring to WC
- Admissions: Finance Your Education
- Office of Student Financial Aid
- Need-Based Aid
- The Elm
- Student Affairs
- Student Government
- Commitment to Community
- Groups & Clubs
- Cater Society
- Campus Map
- Majors & Minors
- Rose O’Neill Literary House
- C.V. Starr Center
- Center for Environment & Society
- Chesapeake Semester
- Health Services
- Dining Hall
- Meal Plans
- Floor Plans
- Residence Life
- Board of Trustees
- President's Office
- President's Blog
- LiveWhale CMS Support Request
- College Relations & Marketing
- For Parents
- For Chestertown
- Varsity Athletics
- Intramural Sports
- Club Sports
- Geographic Information Systems
- Institute for Religion, Politics and Culture
- Goldstein Program for Public Affairs
- Program for American Studies
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of Art and Art History
- Department of Biology
- Department of Business Management
- Department of Chemistry
- Program for Chesapeake Regional Studies
- Department of Drama
- Department of Economics
- Department of Education
- Department of English
- Program for Environmental Studies
- Department of History
- Department of Humanities
- Program for International Studies
- Department of Mathematics & Computer Science
- Department of Modern Languages
- Department of Music
- Program for Nursing
- Program for Pharmacy
- Department of Philosophy and Religion
- Department of Physics
- Department of Political Science
- Pre-Law Program
- Premedical Program
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Sociology
- Accounting & Finance
- Program for Archaeology
- Concentration in Behavioral Neuroscience
- Concentration in Biochemistry
- Black Studies Minor
- Concentration in Clinical Counseling
- Creative Writing
- Dance Minor
- Program for Earth & Planetary Sciences
- Gender Studies Minor
- Human Development
- Information Systems Minor
- International Lit and Culture
- Concentration in Justice, Law and Society
- Physical Education
- Concentration in Social Welfare
- Writing Across the Curriculum
- Chester River Field Research Station
- Foreman’s Branch Bird Observatory
- Kohl Gallery
- Consumer Information
- Brown Cottage
- Conference Services