The alumni and students widgets reference blurbs that are located in the WC: Profiles group, in order to sort them by tag. Otherwise, there is no functional difference between these and the other profiles widgets.
Currently the Students and Alumni Widgets will only work in their own groups, i.e. you can’t put a group of English alumni on an office page unless you have also tagged the alumni with that offices name.
Faces Profiles (people stripe)
a. Faculty Faces (profile widget)
b. Staff Faces (profile widget)
c. Alumni Faces (blurb widget)
d. Student Faces (blurb widget)
e. Profiles Stream (combines all Faces Widgets)
We are calling these “Faces widgets” because of the large image display— these widgets will show the profile image only and in the case of students and alumni they also show the graduating year.
The names of the people will show on hover when used in the page-bottom people stripe and will always show as an overlay when used in the main body.
When placed in the page-bottom people stripe the widgets will show a maximum of 14 images.
You may also put these widgets in the top main area of the page and the profiles will appear in rows or stacked depending on the space available.
Below: A staff Faces widget shows the how it will appear when in the main content of the page.
a. Meet the Faculty (profiles widget)
b. Meet the Staff (profiles widget)
c. Meet Our Students (blurb widget)
d. Meet Our Alumni (blurb widget)
This is the smaller and more basic version of the profiles widget. These show a 100x150 image with the profile name and title to the right. This is the profile widget that will probably be used most often. This widget has also been optimized to work in various areas of the page.
Below: View how the English faculty appear when used in the main content of the page.
- Kathryn Moncrief Professor of English, Department Chair
- Liam Daley Lecturer in English
- Richard De Prospo Professor of English and American Studies
- Jehanne Dubrow Director of the Rose O’Neill Literary House and Associate Professor of English
- Sherri Foster Lecturer in English
- Barbara Gillin Lecturer in English
- Richard Gillin Ernest A. Howard Professor of English Literature Director of Humanities Program
- James Hall Associate Professor
- Alisha Knight Associate Professor of English and American Studies Director of Black Studies Program
- Crystal Kurzen Postdoctoral Teaching Fellow in English
- Melissa McIntire Lecturer in English
- Sean Meehan Associate Professor of English and Director of Writing
- Robert Mooney Associate Professor of English and Creative Writing
- Elizabeth Foley O’Connor Assistant Professor of English
- Courtney Rydel Assistant Professor of English
- Michele Volansky Drama Department Chair and Associate Professor, Program Director – Dance Minor
- Katherine Wagner Assistant Professor of English (part-time)
- Philip Walsh Visiting Assistant Professor of English; Instructor of Ancient Greek and Latin