The Washington Fund
Your annual support of The Washington Fund sustains the unparalleled Washington College experience.
The generosity of alumni, faculty and staff, families, and students has tremendous impact because such gifts give our students opportunities that will launch a lifetime of learning and leadership.
Through The Washington Fund, you can help sustain vital aspects of the Washington College experience by
- Empowering talented students through scholarships
- Supporting the first-year academic program
- Stimulating engaged student learning
- Enriching student co-curricular experiences
- Providing opportunities for global learning
- Fostering wellness on campus
- Beautifying our historic campus
- Equipping Clifton M. Miller Library
- Nurturing collaborative student/faculty research
- Sustaining the quality of academic departments
- Investing in faculty development