The Washington College Transportation Department is happy to assist students, faculty and staff with specific transportation needs. Use the links to the left to learn about the services we can offer. For services outside of those that the College can offer, please contact local transportation services. A list is provided below.
Ride Share and Carpooling
The College offers a ride board in Hodson Hall. This allows students needing a ride to “pair up” with a student who is offering a ride. Students feel carpooling is fast, fun and an affordable way to commute.
Be sure to check out the Bulletin Board downstairs in Hodson for information about Ride Share.
For questions about Ride Share, contact Student Engagement at 410-778-7146.
Local Transportation Services
Listed below are local transportation services. Contact information is provided as a directory listing only; the College does not recommend or warrant these companies or the services offered. Most services require 24-hour notice for transportation to BWI Airport or other destinations beyond the local service area.
- A Little R&R Transportation LLC - 443-249-3001
- Bay Country Taxi Service - 410-770-9030
- Delmarva Community Transit Team - 410-778-5187 or www.mustbus.org
- Errand Service by Sue - 410-708-5202
- Jab Cab Taxi Service - 410-778-9496
- Kent Island Sedan Service - 443-488-3345
- Key Lime Taxi - 410-996-4950
- M&M Shuttle - 443-528-7174
- Prince Limosine - 443-480-3682
- Ray Jones - 443-480-0341
- Ready to Roll, LLC- 800-787-1609
Robert Alexander ’88 CEO of RMArmalimo.com
- Uber/Lyft - 410-490-6167 (ask for Curtis)
Have a question? Feel free to stop by Student Affairs or reach out by phone or e-mail.Lisa Jones, Transportation Manager