Coronavirus Update: Washington College responds to coronavirus outbreak. More Info

Offices & Services

Office of Student Engagement

Plan An Event

To plan a campus event you’ll have to work closely with the Office of Student Engagement. With a couple of small steps we can help you streamline the process

Reserve Space

The Campus Events Office schedules campus space and coordinates events on campus.

For all spaces in/around Hodson Hall Commons (including the Egg, Goose Nest, Student Lounge, Hodson Green, and the Fire Pit ) please fill out the appropriate form.

Reserve Tables

To rent tables for your events please complete the Table Rental Form. 

Lights and Sound

OSE owns a sound system and lighting that may be requested for events sponsored by Washington College clubs and organizations. You must complete the Lighting and Sound Request Form at least 2 weeks prior to your scheduled event.

Paper copies of this form are available in OSE.

Questions about lights and sound may be directed to Alex Rowe (, the OSE Program Production Intern.


If you wish to have ANY food at your event you must go through Valerie Hopkins and Chartwells. Chartwells has the first right of refusal for all campus catering, and therefore must approve any food purchased off campus.

All food requests should be entered through Catertrax, which will be approved by Valerie Hopkins. 

Valerie can be contacted by email ( or phone, 410.778.8989.


Clubs and Organizations may use the Resource Room in OSE to create signs, posters, banners, etc. to advertise for their events. The Resource Room is open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.

If you wish to have a PowerPoint slide played on the TVs in Hodson please email OSE