Your Residence Hall is your home away from home while you are with us at Washington College. Explore our housing areas and learn about each of our buildings & communities below!
2016-2017 costs are on info sheets and are also listed here for reference:
- General housing: $2,749/sem or $5,498/yr
- Caroline/Queen Anne’s: $3,010/sem or $6,020/yr
- Quad or Harford: $3,068/sem or $6,136/yr
- Wester Shore: $3,389/sem or $6,778/yr
- Chester/Sassafras/Corsica or Kent Crossing: $3,432/sem or $6,864/yr
If you require special housing accommodations due to a documented medical condition, please make a note on the housing preference form in the section titled Special Circumstances. These requests must include: a current statement of the medical or mental health diagnosis by the appropriate treatment professional, the treating professional’s discussion of the functional impact this diagnosis has on community living, and the requested accommodation. Requests require documentation to be sent to Washington College Health Services or Academic Services.