RA Info & Application Page
Residence Life is currently accepting applications for Resident Assistants. We look for outstanding students to fill these important leadership roles. The RAs are a respected group of students that have the ability to create opportunities for the greater campus community and the communities in their assigned halls. They help Washington College be all it can be for every student!
So, are you ready to apply? Great! Here is a guide to the process:
1. Complete the online application, including naming 2 references. Please give them this link to complete their reference:
You will need to upload a cover letter and resume with your online application.
- Your cover letter should include thorough answers to the following:
- What are some of your talents, skills, and experiences that you will contribute to Residential Life?
- Share with us the attitudes, behaviors, and relationships you hope to see in your community.
- What skills will you develop as an RA that will assist you in your future career.
- What weakness/area of opportunity do you think the RA position will help you improve.
- Give us an example of something you have done to enhance your knowledge of people or cultures different then your own.
2. Have your application completed by 8am, Friday, February 16. Both references are due by 8am, Monday, February 19.
3. Attend group process the weekend of February 19. More information will be available as we get closer to this date
4. Interviews will be offered to a limited number of candidates based upon application and group process performance.