Residence halls open for first year students on Thursday, August 21, 2014.
Returning students may check in on Sunday, August 24, 2014.
On 8/24, check in runs from 8:30am to 3:00pm in Underwood Lobby (Gibson Center for the Arts)
Students must be approved for early arrival to arrive on campus prior to move-in day (Sunday, August 24). Approval must come via a supervisor, professor or coach and only students involved in Fall sports, working on-campus jobs or credit-bearing academic activities may be approved.
Students facing extreme circumstances may request to be approved for early arrival by emailing Assistant Director David Stuebing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Because of the importance of the college focusing on the incoming students and being fully prepared to welcome students back, approval is not guaranteed and convenience is not an approved reason for early arrival. Appeals for early arrival must be received by 9am on Monday, August 4, 2014.
For those who have been approved to return early, check in times & locations for each day are as follows:
- Saturday, 8/16 - 9 AM to 4 PM - CAC
- Sunday, 8/17 - 9 AM to noon - CAC
- Monday, 8/18 - 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM - Student Affairs (CAC)
- Tuesday, 8/19 - 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM - Student Affairs (CAC)
- Wednesday, 8/20 - 8 AM to 11 AM - Underwood Lobby (after 11 AM, Student Affairs)
- Thursday, 8/21 - see First Year Move In page
- Friday, 8/22 - 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM - Student Affairs (CAC)
- Saturday, 8/23 - 9 AM to noon - CAC