Kent Crossing housing offers students an opportunity for the independent living of off-campus housing with the benefits of on-campus accommodations. Each unit in Kent Crossing has two bedrooms and is set up to house three or four students comfortably.
- Excellent study environment (a quiet living area, often with non-student neighbors)
- Free laundry (each apartment has it’s own washer and dryer)
- Full kitchen (with stove/oven, full fridge/freezer, microwave, dish-washer, cabinets and counter space)
- Furnished common room in every apartment.
- Private bathrooms off of each double room.
- Walk-in closet in the “B” bedroom of each unit.
- Balcony/patio space for enjoying nice weather.
- Fully carpeted.
With the independent living element, the following additional expectations apply:
- Kent Crossing management requires that 8pm quiet hours be observed every day of the week.
- Kent Crossing management also requires the students park only in certain areas.
- Students are responsible for taking out their own trash (dumpsters are conveniently located around the complex)
- Students are responsible for keeping carpeted areas clean and vacuumed (vacuum cleaners are provided by housekeeping)
Requirements to be eligible for Kent Crossing housing:
- Rising Jrs & Srs must have at least a 2.5 GPA
- Rising Sophomores must have a 3.0 GPA
- No major judicial background or current probation
The application link is closed. To apply, please email David Stuebing at firstname.lastname@example.org (Please apply as complete apartment groups of 3 or 4)