Coronavirus Update: Washington College responds to coronavirus outbreak. More Info

Offices & Services

Office of the Registrar

Veteran Benefits

Veterans of the United States military, their spouses and dependents are often eligible for educational funding through the Montgomery G.I. Bill®

(Chapter 30), the Post-9/11 G.I. Bill (Chapter 33), the Survivors’ and Dependents’ Education Assistance Bill (Chapter 35), the Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP, Chapter 1607) and other programs sponsored by the Veterans Administration.

Students who believe they are eligible for these benefits while a student at Washington College should contact the Office of the Registrar for more information about establishing a file and verifying their enrollment to the VA. Each eligible student must supply a Certificate of Eligibility before the College can certify semester/term enrollments. This Certificate must be requested by the student through the VA’s website at

For more information about Veterans Benefits at Washington College please visit the Veterans Admissions page.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at