Using WebAdvisor: Students
Students use WebAdvisor for a wide range of functions. Registration is completed using Student Planning, but you will use this portal to view Financial Information, Information release forms, and Business Office statements, and other items that are crucial for administering your academic career at Washington College.
Click on the accordions below to read descriptions and learn more about the wide range of functions for managing your academic career that are available through this online portal.
- Financial aid status by year – View your financial aid award and the status of your award based on a specific year.
- Financial aid status by term – View your financial aid award and the status of your award based on a specific term.
- Financial aid award letter – View the letter showing all aid awarded to you (by year).
- Accept or reject my financial aid awards – Take action on the components of your financial aid award by choosing to accept or reject these items.
- 1098 Electronic Consent – Permit the Business Office to grant you electronic access to your Form 1098-T statement instead of sending you a paper copy.
- View My 1098-T – View your Form 1098-T tuition tax statement(s) online.
- Business Office Status – Check to see if you are in good standing with the Business Office.
- 1098T Annual Statement – Look at your year end Web Statement of Account in support of the Form 1098-T tuition tax statement.
- Statement of Acct Reminder Email – Enter email address(es) of the person or persons who should be reminded of any outstanding balance for your account. Please note: A student must grant access to Parent’s WebAdvisor for the parent/legal guardian to view the Web Statement of Account.
- Web Statement of Account – View your Account charges and balance.
- Directory Information Declaration – Opt out of having your Directory Information shared by the College.
- Information Release Form – Authorize parental/legal guardian access to your academic records when they contact the College. Note: This is not the same as granting them access to the Parental WebAdvisor menu.
- Add/Change Parental Access – Allow your parents access to see your grades, your bill and your schedule
- Shuttle Reservations – Make a reservation on the weekend shuttle to Annapolis and New Carrollton Metro station. The shuttles also to go BWI Airport at Spring, Fall and Holiday breaks.
- Buy my Books – Order your books from the bookstore.
- Language Survey/Placement – Take the Foreign Language Survey and/or Placement Exam.
- Housing/Roommate Information – Get information on your room assignment and your roommate.
- Web Housing/Phone Information – Get your authorization code to use your dorm phone. You can also get information on phone recommendations and how to set up your voicemail.
- Change Term Meal Plan – Change your meal plan for the term (only available through the end of the Drop/Add period).
To access this information, log onto WebAdvisor using the same username/password combination that you use to check email. Once you have logged in, click on the ‘Students’ link (the maroon menu item) on the right side of the page.
If you have questions about using WebAdvisor to access your academic information or to register, please feel free to contact the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com or 410-778-7299. You should contact other offices such as Financial Aid, the Business Office, or Residential Life if you have questions about other aspects of WebAdvisor.