Offices & Services

Office of the Registrar


Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I view information about my student’s record online?

    If your student has granted you access to view their educational record, you can find this information by logging into Self Service

    PLEASE NOTE:  If your student has granted you permission to view information about their record, you will need to toggle over to their name once you have logged in to Self Service.

    Please review the Record Release Policy page for further information.

  • How can I get proof/verification of enrollment for my student?

    The Registrar’s Office issues proof of enrollment by request of the student.  The student can stop in to the Registrar’s Office during office hours, or send an enrollment verification form to  The student will be notified when the letter is ready. Verification of enrollment for loan deferments are done by the Financial Aid Office.

  • When is graduation?

    Graduation information can be found at:

  • When is/was the last day for a refund?

    Appropriate refunds of tuition will be made in the following percentages:

    • before the 1st day of classes - 100% refund
    • during the first two weeks of classes - 75% refund
    • during the third week of classes - 50% refund
    • during the fourth week of classes - 25% refund
    • After the fourth week of classes there will be no tuition refund.

    Fees are generally not refundable after the start date of the semester.

    For more information, please review the Fees and Expenses section of the Washington College catalog.