Coronavirus Update: Washington College responds to coronavirus outbreak. More Info

Offices & Services

Office of the Registrar

When it comes to navigating the online registration process, the staff in the Registrar’s Office are here to help! Our mission extends beyond enrollment management. We track the completion of graduation requirements and distribution requirements in order to prepare students for Commencement. We record advancement standing credits and transfer credit for courses taken elsewhere. Finally, we are the office chiefly responsible for collecting, maintaining and releasing academic records for all Washington College students, past and present.

Quick Links

Order a Transcript Online

This link will take you directly to our online transcript ordering site. Please note, as the Office is working remotely, transcript requests will be fulfilled at least once a week. 

*Please note, beginning July 1, 2019 the fee per transcript will be $8.00. 

Transcript Request Information

Enrollment Verifications

Advanced Standing Credits

Student Planning

Course Schedule


Links for…

Current Students





Staff and Faculty




Our Top 3 Questions

  • How do I get a copy of my transcript?

    Current students may always view their grades on WebAdvisor. Just click on the “Transcript” link. Any Washington College student, past and present, may also request that an official transcript be sent to themselves or a third party. More information is available on the Transcript page.

  • When are transfer credits posted to my academic record?

    Before taking courses at another institution, students should review the <title=”transfer credit”=”” a=”” href=”/offices/registrar/transfer-credit.php”>transfer credit procedures in full. We require two items to award transfer credit: an official transcript from the outside institution and a completed Transfer Credit Request Form. Students who took AP, IB, Cambridge A/AS or CLEP tests prior to matriculating at WC should check the Advanced Standing page for more information about earning College credit for those tests.

  • How can I declare a major, minor, or concentration?

    Students who have accumulated at least 16 credit hours may declare a major, minor or concentration/specialization using the Major/Minor Declaration form. Download it from the Student Forms page or stop by the Registrar’s Office to pick up a copy.

  • Janet Fahrman
    Janet Fahrman,
  • Rachelle Marks
    Rachelle Marks, Assistant Registrar
  • Paul C. McCarty
    Paul C. McCarty, Registrar