Become a Tutor
The QSC is hiring!
The application can be downloaded to the right and is due back to the director, Kerrin Ehrensbeck, in the QSC by April 17th 2020.
Title of Position: Quantitative Skills Center Tutor
Department: Academic Resources
Reports to: Director of the Quantitative SkillsCenter
Job Purpose: Help students with the quantitative component of their courses and assist in the daily operation of the QuantitativeSkillsCenter.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Tutor students in quantitative classes
- Assist students in the setting up of appointments
- Help to maintain the cleanliness and comfortableness of the QuantitativeSkillsCenter
- Reach out to the Director with concerns about students
- Meet with the Director or Faculty with questions and concerns with course material
- Director of the Quantitative SkillsCenter
- Faculty teaching courses with quantitative content
- Other Tutors who work in the QuantitativeSkillsCenter
Term of Employment: Renewable every semester
- A cumulative GPA of over 3.0
- A grade of at least A- in the courses tutored
- Strong desire to help others
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Available for a minimum of 5 hours per week