The LiveSafe app provides students, faculty and staff with a direct connection to campus security so that everyone can easily communicate all their safety needs. Its easy-to-use features help you stay safe every day and enable us to better protect you.
- Share information, tips and safety concerns with campus security via text messaging, including picture, video, and audio attachments, or even through live chat.
- Stay anonymous anytime, or send your user information and location to security as soon as you call or message, allowing faster response times.
- View a helpful safety map that displays where recent incidents have occurred, as well as nearby safety locations.
- Activate a GPS-tagged monitoring feature to let your friends and family keep you covered until you arrive safely to your destination.
- Receive timely notifications with important safety information from campus security.
To download and set up LiveSafe:
- Download the app on your iPhone or Android.
- Select “Washington College” as your School/Agency.
- Fill in your user profile.
- You’re set! Start using the app to stay safe every day.