Emergency Operations Group
The Emergency Operations Group (EOG) carries out the decisions reached by the EPG; gathers, confirms and evaluates incident information; coordinates, directs and tracks field level personnel, equipment and material resources deployed; identifies resource needs/shortfalls; and documents situation status.
Plan. Prepare. React: It is our goal to help individuals be prepared both mentally and physically should an emergency ever take place in an area where you are present. Over the years the EOG has developed effective policies and guidelines designed to help you survive various emergency situations including Hurricanes, Severe Winter Weather, and even an Earthquake. EOG strives to ensure the highest level of campus preparedness for all emergency situations.
Check out this Active Shooter Response video courtesy of The University of Georgia’s Office of Security & Emergency Preparedness.
- Rolando Irizarry Vice President for College Relations and Marketing
- Valerie RiChard Associate Vice President for Facilities
- Dave Barr Director of IT Infrastructure
- Carolyn Burton Director of Human Resources
- Patrice DiQuinzio Provost And Dean Of The College
- Ginger Gregg Kent County Office of Emergency Services
- Ursula Herz Associate Dean of Students/Director of Residential Life
- Shirley Loller Director of Conference and Business Services
- Lisa Marx Director Of Health Services
- Wendy Mitman Clarke M’16 Director of Media Relations
- Thad Moore Director of Athletics
- Harriet Olsen Investment & Risk Manager
- Ashley Turlington Registrar
- Marshall Walton SR. Systems Engineer & Security Specialist
- Candace Wannamaker Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and the College’s Title IX Coordinator
- Lansing Williams Assistant Professor of Business Management, Sam M. Walton Free Enterprise Fellow