Emergency Operations Group
The Emergency Operations Group (EOG) carries out the decisions reached by the EPG; gathers, confirms and evaluates incident information; coordinates, directs and tracks field level personnel, equipment and material resources deployed; identifies resource needs/shortfalls; and documents situation status.
Plan. Prepare. React: It is our goal to help individuals be prepared both mentally and physically should an emergency ever take place in an area where you are present. Over the years the EOG has developed effective policies and guidelines designed to help you survive various emergency situations including Hurricanes, Severe Winter Weather, and even an Earthquake. EOG strives to ensure the highest level of campus preparedness for all emergency situations.
Check out this Active Shooter Response video courtesy of The University of Georgia’s Office of Security & Emergency Preparedness.
- Dave Barr Director Of IT Infrastructure
- Lindsay Bergman-Debes ’07 Digital Strategist
- Patrice DiQuinzio Associate Provost For Academic Services
- Penney Farley Controller
- Sarah Feyerherm Associate Vice President for Student Affairs
- Joseph Holt ’83 M’98 Chief Of Staff
- Shirley Loller Director of Conference Services
- Lisa Marx Director Of Health Services
- Thad Moore Head Athletic Trainer
- Jerry Roderick Director Of Public Safety
- Ashley Turlington Registrar
- Lansing Williams Assistant Professor of Business Management, Sam M. Walton Free Enterprise Fellow