The Provost Office is directly responsible for overseeing faculty, students and administrators in all phases of service, teaching and research. Our staff provides faculty, staff, and students with the support needed to be highly successful in all aspects of academia; whether that be offering data through institutional research, overseeing implementation of operating salary and capital budgets, or providing students with the close connections Washington College strives to achieve.
- Patrice DiQuinzio Provost And Dean Of The College
- Jennifer Schultz Executive Assistant to the Provost and Dean
- Andrea Vassar Assistant Dean for First Year Experience and Student Success | 504/ADA Coordinator
- Ashley Turlington Registrar
- Andrew Oros
- Jodi Olson Director of Pre-health Professions Programs
- Tya Pope Assistant Dean for Curricular Enrichment