Planning Committee membership:
- Four faculty members, one from each division and one at-large
- Three students
- The President
- The Provost and Dean of the College
- The Vice President and Dean of Student Affairs
- The Senior Vice President for Finance and Management
- The Vice President for Admissions and Enrollment Management
- The Vice President for Development and Alumni Affairs
- Members of the administration and the Alumni Association as invited by the President.
- A chair is appointed by the President.
- Faculty members (non-voting) of the Planning Committee will also attend Benefits and Finance Committee meetings for consideration of budget issues.