We want to help our employees stay healthy. That is why it is our great pleasure to announce a special program that will help you take control of your health and well-being and be rewarded for it!
With support from UnitedHealthcare, the College is making a commitment to offer an exciting health and wellness program, SimplyEngaged® that will allow you to earn up to $175 ($350 per family) valuable gift cards valid at over hundreds of retailers when you and your covered spouse/domestic partner complete certain wellness activities.
1. Attend the Know Your Numbers health screening event
Receive a confidential biometric health screening and your personal results in 5 minutes, at no cost to you!
Know Your Numbers Screening Event
(for employees covered by UnitedHealthcare only)
Date: April 25, 2013
Location: Hodson Commons
To Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-778-7298
2. Complete an online health assessment and get a $75 gift card!
1 .Go to myuhc.com®
2. If you already registered, log in to your account with your user name and password.
3. After you are logged into myuhc.com, click on the “Health Assessment” button, and follow the instructions to get started.
3. Complete an Online Program and get a $25 gift card
1. Following completion of the Online Health Assessment you can visit myuhc.com to access the
2. Click the “Health and Wellness” tab.
Then select “I Do” and “Add Programs” to get started.
Completing a Health Assessment may auto-enroll you in a coaching program, based on your personalized needs.
4. Complete a telephone-based Health Coaching program and get a $75 gift card
1. You must complete the Health Assessment* first in order to participate in the Health Coaching program.
2. Once you’ve completed the Health Assessment, call the Health Coach at 1-800-478-1057 to begin working on your personal health improvement plan.
Please call 1-877-818-5826 if you have questions about your rewards.
Limitations and Exclusions
A. Maximum reward per employee $175; Maximum reward per family $350. Each member is eligible to receive a maximum of one reward for completing the wellness activity listed in each category. This includes a maximum of one reward per person for completing the Health Assessment, one for online coaching and one for telephone-based coaching.
B. Children may not participate in the reward program.
C. Incentives can be earned only once every plan year. This also pertains to the online and telephonic coaching rewards.
* Members should refer to their ID card and log into the UnitedHealthcare health and wellness website listed on their ID card.