Welcome New Employees
The Office of Human Resources welcomes you to the Washington College community!
New Student Employees please visit the Student Employment page.
We understand that as a new employee you may have many questions. Check out our New Employee FAQ .
New Employee To-Do List:
- Schedule an on-boarding appointment to complete the New Employee Paypack
- Sign and return your employment letter to the Office of Human Resources
- Establish an Email Account
- Register Your Vehicle and obtain a WC Parking Pass
- Obtain a WC Photo ID card and keys by visiting the Office of Public Safety located in Wicomico
- Sign Up For WAC Alerts
- Attend New Employee Orientation
- Forward your personal contact and emergency contact information to your Building Coordinator
- Order Stationary & Business Cards (if applicable)
- Apply for a Corporate Credit Card (if applicable)
New Employees will be scheduled for New Employee Orientation by the Employment Coordinator. The Orientation Program introduces new employees to Washington College in addition to reviewing the Benefits package and enrollment information.
What’s happening at Washington College? To find out what is going on around campus check out the campus calendar.
http://kentcounty.com provides on-line information about local businesses, recreation, dining, shopping, arts and entertainment, government and coming events.