Acquisitions provides a valuable service to faculty and staff. This department handles the purchasing, inventorying, and processing of all campus technology equipment.
What is the process for ordering technology equipment not stocked at the HelpDesk?
1) Review the LAT Technology Purchasing Policy.
2) Contact John Anderson to start the process. John can get you the right product at the right price.
3) What kind of necessary information do I need to place orders?
- budget code
- object code
- budget manager approval is mandatory to process all technology orders.
4) What if I do not have approval?
An order can not be placed without approval from your budget manager
*Capital purchases MUST have additional approval from the budget office.