Offices & Services

International Student Services

While You’re Here

While You’re Here, Why not take advantage of all that Washington College offers!


Interested in a job on campus? Want to participate in an Academic Internship? There are many different employment options for International students at Washington College.  The best way to get more information is to check out our Employment page.

Driver’s License

Any student who is classified as a F, M, or J non-immigrant, with active status in the SEVIS record are permitted to obtain a Maryland drivers license or Identification card. If you’re ready to get a driver’s license here in the United States, this link can help you with the process.


There are an incredible amount of interesting places to visit just a short drive from Chestertown. If you plan on traveling, make sure you check out our travel page to get some helpful information about what’s all around us!


All International students are expected to file a statement with the US Government regarding their tax status every year they are a student. It is very important that you visit the Taxes page to ensure you have everything you need to correctly submit your taxes in the US.