Offices & Services

International Student Services

Academic Exchange Students

Washington College hosts both semester and academic year exchange students from our international partner institutions.  Follow the steps listed below to apply for a semester of year exchange at Washington College.

Step 1:

Meet with your home university’s international exchange/study abroad office and let them know you are interested in studying at Washington College.  

Step 2:

Once you are approved by your institution to study at Washington College, you need to complete the online Washington College Exchange Student Application. 

Online Application Form

Financial Certification Form

Course Request Form 

Step 3:

Complete the supporting documents and submit them to your home university’s international exchange/study abroad office.

Health Form


Please contact the Global Education Office,, if there are any questions about the exchange application process.


If you are applying from Royal Holloway University of London and/or University of St. Andrews, click here to view a unique opportunity.