Disability Services

Foreign Language

Students who present appropriate documentation qualifying them for a foreign language accommodation may be allowed to substitute two courses to satisfy this requirement.

If you are a student who has a documented disability and are currently receiving a foreign language substitution as an accommodation, you MUST follow these steps:
  1. Make sure that you have been granted a foreign language substitution as an accommodation through the OAS. 
  2. Before registering for substitution courses discuss the course options | PDFWORD | with your advisor or Andrea Vassar, the Director of Disability Services.
  3. Complete Foreign Language Substitution Approval Form | PDF | WORD
  4. Return the form to the Registrar’s Office after completion.
If you do not turn in the Foreign Language Substitution Form to the Registrar’s Office, your courses will not be listed as meeting the foreign language requirements on your transcript.

For more information, contact  Andrea Vassar at 410-778-7883 or .

If you have difficulty accessing any portions of this page with assistive technology, please contact Andrea Vassar at 410.778.7883 or at .