30 days has September—and that’s 30 chances to take photos and share them with Goose Nation!
Join us as we kick off the semester with our first Photo-a-Day challenge on Instagram and Twitter using #wcphotoaday
While it’s a little easier to find #12 on our campus, we invite everyone to play along!
How to Play
- Take a photo according to the daily prompt. For example, the first prompt is “me,” so you can take a picture of yourself or some abstract representation of yourself.
- Share the photo on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #wcphotoaday. (You can share your pictures on other social media sites as well, but we will only be checking Instagram and Twitter for the hashtag.)
- Check out other people’s photos! Browse the hashtag #wcphotoaday and see what others in Goose Nation are posting. We’ll also be doing a round up on Storify.
Participants who take and share at least 15 photos from the challenge will be entered in a random drawing for prizes. The number of winners will be dependent upon participation. Possible prizes include:
- $10 gift card to the Bookstore
- Washington College pennant
- a coveted Maryland flag goose sticker
- Washington College tumbler glasses
- Washington College alumni tote bags
Only participants whose posts are visible in a public search of the #wcphotoaday hashtag will be entered into the drawing for prizes. If you do not see your posts being shared on Storify, your privacy settings may be preventing us from seeing your photos.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com