Request Prints or Copies
Welcome to the copy center at Washington College. We are located next to the stairs, on the first floor of the Casey Academic Center. Our staff can assist you with any copy or print task, either simple or complex with budget friendly prices.
Print and copy jobs can be accepted in person or electronically.
Service requests can be made using the Print Request Form. All applicable fields must be completed.
To submit a job electronically, please email to both Katie Marge and Shawn McClain. Please explain how many copies are necessary, what type and size of paper should be used, what finishing options are desired.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE…
- All requests are to be submitted with an account number and in pdf format.
- We do not proof read your submissions, so please send final copies. We require your approval of a hard copy before jobs are begun.
- Jobs are completed on a first come first serve basis and completed the same or next day.
- Please respect out Noon cut off time for same day service on print requests.
- Copyright restrictions do not allow us to copy books or originals.
You are responsible for copy editing and proofing your job before submitting it to Central Services. Our staff will not make corrections or adjustments to documents before or after printing.
For more information about printing and copying services, please read the Mail & Print Guide.
Letter Folding Service
Letter folding in a variety of single fold weights and sizes is available. Please leave folding requests at front counter with example of fold requested. All folding is completed daily between the hours of 1:00pm and 4:15pm. A minimum of 100 sheets is requested per job.
If you would like to know more about printing and copying services, please contact the Front Desk at 410-778-7871.