The Center for Career Development offers its services to all Washington College students from freshman through senior year and to all alumni.
Access jobs and internship opportunities posted exclusively for Washington College students and alumni
- Access other opportunities via Jobs Central®, Intern Central®, and national job boards comprised of thousands of jobs and internship opportunities across the country
- Access quick links that enable you to view career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and more
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers
- Access our event calendar and important announcements
- See which companies are recruiting on campus and schedule campus interviews
- Review upcoming Career Fair information
- Employers can post jobs, schedule events, review resumes.
- And so much more!
Try our new system now!
On-Campus Job Listing is for part-time on-campus job opportunities.
We offer a wide variety of services designed to help students and alumni make decisions about their futures, and to develop and implement a plan for achieving their goals.
To search on-campus positions click the link below.
The Washington College Center for Career Development makes every effort to assist students and alumni in reaching their career goals. Washington College makes no guarantees about the positions listed on our website or layered web links on our site.
Washington College is not responsible for wages, safety, working conditions or other aspects of employment. Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the student or alumni to take all necessary employment precautions.
The Washington College Center for Career Development does not support pyramid schemes, multi-level networking/marketing or any other company or entity which misrepresents itself to students or provides vague intentions. Companies and organizations may be asked to supply lists of customers and proof of intent prior to visiting the campus, posting positions on our web site, and contacting students.