Career Planning is a lifelong process of defining and working to achieve career goals.
The Center for Career Development at Washington College is here to help you with all aspects of this process including self-assessment, career exploration, career experience and job search or graduate school planning.
The Center for Career Development Offers:
- Resume assistance
- Employer site visits and interviews
- Workshops, programs, and activities
- GRE/LSAT/MCAT preparation and testing through Kaplan
- Individual career consultation with a career counselor.
- Career Fair visits and our own Career, Graduate & Professional School Fair
- Mock interview program
- Washington College to Wall Street Program & other Professional Programs
- Lifetime service to alumni
Stories & News
For Julia Bresnan ‘17, the result of the environmental policies she studies in class really became tangible when she attended the dedication of the Tall Pines Preserve, a brand new state park in New Jersey.
Laurel Jones ’16 is combining art and chemistry in her Senior Capstone Experience project, part of which is on display at the Kohl Art Gallery as artwork made of soil-based paint.
Gabrielle Dejuliis ’15 found her career focus as a Physical Therapist after experiencing an injury as a freshman.
Madeline Poethke ‘16 is spending a summer in the stunning landscape of Oregon, training in the kind of science that leads to environmental change.
Washington College students interested in the law, banking, business, finance, and political science are encouraged to attend an April 7 panel discussion by three alumni who have made powerful legal careers.
For Ernie Eckenrode ’17, the importance of getting to work as soon as possible helped guide him down his career path.