Career Planning is a lifelong process of defining and working to achieve career goals.
The Center for Career Development at Washington College is here to help students, alumni, parents, and prospective employers with all aspects of this process including self-assessment, career exploration, career experience and job search or graduate school planning.
Spring Recruiting Event- March 27, 2015 Recruiters, register today!
The Center for Career Development Offers:
- Resume assistance
- Employer site visits and interviews
- Workshops, programs, and activities
- GRE/LSAT/MCAT preparation and testing through Kaplan
- Individual career consultation with a career counselor. Make an appointment!
- Career Fair visits and our own Career Expo
- Mock interview program
- Washington College to Wall Street Program
- Lifetime service to alumni
With the studio art program ensconced in airy new space at 100 Gibson, the former boiler plant building gets renovated into a contemporary home for career development.
In the business of selling the wonder and potential of commercial spaceflight, Andrew Antonio ’12 is on the cutting edge of an industry that has him seeing stars.
This latest gift will further endow merit scholarships, internships and a faculty chair in economics, and will launch a new fund to boost undergraduate research.
By Kevin Lair ’15
I encourage every forward-thinking student to stop by the Career Center even if just to see what it has to offer. You will not regret it.