Career Planning is a lifelong process of defining and working to achieve career goals.
FIRST-YEAR STUDENTS: The First-Year Career Awareness Program begins during your first week on campus. Visit the site for details about schedules and upcoming deadlines.
The Center for Career Development Offers:
- Résumé assistance
- Employer site visits and interviews
- Workshops, programs, and activities
- GRE/LSAT/MCAT preparation and testing through Kaplan
- Individual career consultation with a career counselor.
- Career Fair visits and our own Career, Graduate & Professional School Fair
- Mock interview program
- Washington College to Wall Street Program & other Professional Programs
- Lifetime service to alumni
Stories & News
Offering students a new opportunity toward a career in nursing, WC announces a new strategic partnership with Johns Hopkins University’s Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Entry into Nursing Program.
Students can now choose to minor in Journalism, Editing, and Publishing.
Anticipating a career in medicine, Rachel Bailey ’19 interned at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, conducting microbiology research as part of the Summer Undergraduate Research program.
A double major in biology and theater introduces dramatic arts to schoolchildren in Zanzibar.
Landing a job at National Geographic even before she had graduated, Rachel Brown ’16 hit the ground learning and hasn’t slowed down yet.
During her summer internship with the Overfalls Foundation in Lewes, Delaware, Samantha Robinson ’21 learned about a unique aspect of American maritime history while helping educate visitors and archiving information.