Career Planning is a lifelong process of defining and working to achieve career goals. The Center for Career Development at Washington College is here to help students, alumni, parents, and prospective employers with all aspects of this process including self-assessment, career exploration, career experience and job search or graduate school planning.
Set up an appointment by calling 410-778-7890 or CLICK HERE.
What’s Happening at the Career Center?
Sign up to do a Mock Interview with a member of the Parents’ Council on Friday, April 18th. To participate, email email@example.com.
The Deadlines for Internship Funding Sources are fast approaching.
Have you applied yet?
Gus’ summer plans are set. ARE YOURS? For on-campus and local jobs, please visit our new online posting site listed under “Job Search” on the left navigation.
The Career Center offers:
- Resume assistance
- Employer site visits and interviews
- Workshops, programs, and activities
- GRE/LSAT/MCAT preparation and testing through Kaplan
- Individual career consultation with a career counselor. To make an appointment, CLICK HERE
- Career Fair visits and our own Career Expo
- Mock interview program
- Washington College to Wall Street Program
- Alumni to student mentoring program
The Center for Career Development Mission
The Washington College Center for Career Development delivers core services to all students in planning for life after College. We provide students with early career and graduate school guidance, individual career counseling, interactive programming on campus, special events on and off campus and access to employers and volunteer alumni for internships and jobs.