Campus Events maintains the Washington College Calendar
Contact us to book event spaces and for assistance in planning your event.
In conjunction with the “Gun Show” exhibition in Kohl Gallery, the director of the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence joins artist David Hess and professors from WC and MICA to discuss the role of gun ownership and gun violence in American culture. The panel gets underway Tuesday, Feb. 24, at 6:00 p.m. in Decker Theatre.
Human rights legal expert and consultant Victoria Sanford will speak March 3 about the prosecution of crimes committed under Latin American dictatorships.
Comedy Central marketing executive Don Steele, a 1991 graduate of Washington College, returns to campus February 26 to talk about how he engages the channel’s fans on social media. His talk begins at 4 p.m. in Hynson Lounge.
- Feb 26 10:00am - 4:00pm SANDBOX: Waterlines
- Feb 26 1:00pm - 6:00pm Kohl Gallery: Gun Show
- Feb 26 4:00pm Social Media and Marketing: A Talk With Don Steele ’91
- Feb 26 4:00pm - 7:00pm (Men’s Tennis) Goucher vs. Washington College
- Feb 26 4:30pm Sophie Kerr Lecture Series: An Evening with Jonathan Hsy