Coronavirus Update: Washington College responds to coronavirus outbreak. More Info

Offices & Services

Buildings & Grounds

Key Requests for Faculty and Staff

The Washington College Buildings and Grounds Department handles all requests for Faculty and Staff keys to WC owned offices and buildings.  As part of this service, this department also takes care of repair issues with doors, door handles, locking mechanisms on doors, etc. 

ALL requests for the above should be made via the B&G work order system.  Please do not email or contact the individual staff in B&G for these requests. 


Requests for keycard access, key fobs or requests for contractor keys should be made through the Washington College Office of Public Safety at extension 7810 on-campus.


B&G does “not” handle student requests for keys to dormitories; those requests are handled by the office of Residence Life at extension 7752 on-campus.