Students who present appropriate documentation qualifying them for a foreign language accommodation may be allowed to substitute two courses to satisfy this requirement.
If you are a student who has a documented disability and are currently receiving a foreign language substitution as an accommodation, you must follow these steps
- Make sure that you have been granted a foreign language substitution as an accommodation through the OAS.
- Before registering for substitution courses discuss the course options | PDF | WORD | with your advisor or Andrea Vassar, in the OAS.
- Complete Foreign Language Substitution Approval Form | PDF | WORD |
- Submit the form to the Modern Language department chair for approval.
- Return the form to the Registrar’s Office after completion.
For more information, contact Andrea Vassar at 410-778-7883 or firstname.lastname@example.org.