- Position 3
- Dunning Decker N102
Monday 9AM - 11AM, also available by appointment
- B.S. Education - School Media Services, Ball State University, Muncie, IN
- M.L.S. Information and Library Science, ALA-accredited, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
Jackie joined Miller Library in February 2018. As the Director of Resource Management, she oversees collection development and management for Miller Library. She is also the system administrator for the integrated library system and manages all systems used to access library resources. This translates into: if a link doesn’t work or a resource can’t be located, contact Jackie!
Jackie has been an academic librarian for more than 25 years. Prior to joining Miller Library, she was a reference, systems, and serials librarian at Anderson University, Anderson IN (Associate Professor, tenured) and most recently the systems librarian for Radford University in Radford Virginia.
- OCLC Worldshare Management System Community Leadership Team
- PALNI (Private Academic Library Network of Indiana) Executive Board
- Chair International Sirsi Users Group
- Campus Leader for the Virginia Open Textbook Library network
- Open Education Resources (OER), specifically Open Textbooks and the Open Textbook Library
- Evaluation of collections
- Management of electronic resources