Class of 2017
Major/Minor: Political Science & American Studies
Taylor is a skilled bridge-builder and problem-solver with a passion for getting things done. He is currently a global Program Management Office Leader with Fortive – a Fortune 500 technology company. In this role, Taylor develops and executes project, budget, schedule and risk management methodologies for a large, cross-functional transformation initiative.
Taylor’s Professional Characteristics Include:
- A competitive desire to meet stretch goals and create winning teams.
- Ability to build a deep and broad network quickly to gain stakeholder support.
- Skilled at keeping projects and programs on-time, on-budget, and well organized.
- Clearly demonstrated history of adaptability in challenging situations and crises.
- A passion for using continuous improvement tools to drive process improvement.
- Strong ethical sensibility.
A passionate volunteer, Taylor recently completed a two-year term as a US Council Representative with Habitat Humanity International. In this role, he represented hundreds of thousands of youth and collegiate volunteers to the senior leadership of a top-tier global nonprofit.
Prior to joining Fortive in 2017, Taylor began his career with stints at The White House and The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation as an intern. During his time at Washington College, Taylor served as Student Body President and CEO of the Student Government Association.
Taylor currently resides in the greater Seattle area with his fiancé and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.