- Position 3
- Dunning Decker N102
Monday 9AM - 11AM, also available by appointment
Class of 2005 Major/Minor: BIology, Environmental Studies
Program Manager, Chesapeake Semester
Areas Of Interest
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Appropriate Technologies
- Green Business Development
- Ecosystem Service Evaluation
- Profitability of Conservation
- Natural Resource Management
- Foods ways
Cyclo Cross, biking, fishing, hiking, kayaking, climbing, hunting, running, reading.
- Working with the Clinton Hunter Development Initiative developing sustainable business interventions for subsistence farmers in Northern Malawi, Africa
Peace Corps Volunteer in Malawi, Africa working in community based natural resource management.
Favorite places so far: Fjordlands of New Zealand, Rocky Mountains by air, Nyika National Park of northern Malawi, the pampas of northern Bolivia, coming home. On the list: Peru!
WC Magazine Appearances
- How George Went Green