A graduate of Washington College with a BA and MA in Psychology, Judie Barroll ’88 M’91, is the Director of Donor Relations and Stewardship here at Washington College.
Judie ensures that Washington College meets and exceeds its fiduciary and moral responsibilities to the College’s donors. She assumes a leadership role in maintaining and strengthening connections between donors and members of the College community, assists with the acknowledgement and recognition of gifts from donors, and oversees and influences the Legacy Giving and Donor engagement responsibilities.
How has your liberal arts education influenced you?
A liberal arts education gives people a well rounded understanding in a number of fields.
Who was your favorite faculty/staff member?
George Spilich was my favorite professor. Loved his classes and his fantastic sense of humor.
What is your favorite Washington College memory?
Playing Urban Golf with Phi Delts!
- Director of Donor Relations and Stewardship
- A member of the Washington College staff since 1984 (with a 7 year leave)
- Serves on the College’s Athletic Hall of Fame Committee
- Sho’men Club Board Committee
- Administrative Staff Council
- teaches Spinning for the College’s fitness program