Kevin J. Hayes
George Washington: A Life in Books
- Max Edelson, The New Map of Empire: How Britain Imagined America before Independence (Harvard University Press)
- Kevin J. Hayes, George Washington: A Life in Books (Oxford University Press)
- Eric Hinderaker, Boston’s Massacre (Harvard University Press)
- Jon Kukla, Patrick Henry: Champion of Liberty (Simon & Schuster)
- James E. Lewis, Jr., The Burr Conspiracy Uncovering the Story of an Early American Crisis (Princeton University Press)
- Jennifer Van Horn, The Power of Objects in Eighteenth-Century America (University of North Carolina Press for the Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture)
Douglas L. Winiarski, Darkness Falls on the Land of Light: Experiencing Religious Awakenings in Eighteenth-Century New England (University of North Carolina Press for the Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture)
October 9, 2018 GW Prize Winner on Campus
April 30, 2018 George Washington Prize Winner
February 15, 2018 Seven for the Prize.
Audio of Kevin Hayes’s campus presentation.